How to Scan Contacts
You can use Instamonial to easily keep track of your customer’s contact information on your phone.
- Start with your customer’s contact information on a business card or even handwritten on a piece of paper.
- Press “Scan Contact” and take a photo of the contact details.
- Press done. You’ll receive an alert when the contact details are transcribed.
- Click on the “new contacts” banner to see your new contact, email your customer, or simply save it in your phone contacts.
How to Create an Instamonial™
Instamonials make it easy to share your best work online.
- Add your customer’s name and email address. You can do this from your iPhone contacts, type it in manually, or use the contact scanner.
- Add photos from your photo album or take new ones with the camera, and press send.
- Your customer receives an email with a link to the photos and a review page. No logging in or password is required.
- Your customer can now share their Instamonial with their friends online – it’s also posted on your business pages on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
How to Set Up Social Media Sharing
You can increase your word-of-mouth referrals by automatically sharing your Instamonials on your social networks.
- The Word-of-Mouth button on the homepage takes you to a settings page to register your Facebook Page, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- To set up Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, simply follow the prompts to authorize your account.